Pillar Project @ Haarlem.Tech
20ᵗʰ October 2017
Thank you for joining us today! You have selected a GDPR aspect at the start of the Meetup. The people next to you are part of the same discussion-team. There are 8 teams / aspects in total. Each team chooses a challenge to discuss. The goal is to come up with ways to tackle the challenge, regardless of company(-size). Please choose one of the questions mentioned below your team’s aspect, or come up with your own challenge.
- What problems can Blockchain / DLT solve for us?
- How to choose the right technology?
- How to handle mutability and immutability?
- Decentralized data ownership vs data hub? Why?
- How to make existing (enterprise) Software compliant?
- What to do with non-compliant software?
- How to test compliance and measure progress?
- How are business processes affected and prepared for GDPR?
- How can you manage decryption keys without creating a single point of failure?
- If permission of data comes from the end user, how can this be stored and handled?
- How can one handle immutable data? How to handle compromized immutable data?
- How to handle centralised vs decentralised control of permissions?
- How to (keep) control of data access permissions on the Blockchain?
- How could multiple layers and possibly multiple keys be managed in a safe and easy manner?
- How can multiple systems receiving pseudo anonymous data, come to an identifiable person?
- How to correlate encrypted and unencrypted data?
- How to handle expired encrypted content?
- How would you expect your consent to be asked for? And why?
- To how much detail do you want your consent to be asked for?
- What would you except to be business critical and what not?
- When would you consider data to be usable?
- How can one prevent duplicate data?
- If you receive your data profile, how can you safely handle this?
- How can a freely inter-changable data export be dynamic?
- What is your data worth? Why?
- How do imagine a change in personal data will be processed?
- If you have multiple types of consent, how would this be easily and clearly presented to you?
- What would be a acceptable period of time for your data to be stored? Would you change consent based on the time period?
- Object / be forgotten
- what does it mean to you?
- what is privacy?
- how do you think GDPR will influence your privacy?
Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLT)
Once a month